Pre-loading inspection - Recycling materials
CCIC is authorized by the Chinese government to provide inspection services for recycled metal exported to China. According to Chinese laws and regulations, recycled metal raw materials exported to China need to undergo pre-inspection. CCIC Spain provides this inspection service and provides a qualification review and consulting services on relevant Chinese policies and regulations. The company has professional staffs and advanced inspection equipment, to provide inspection services.
Recycled metal raw materials (brass, copper, cast aluminum alloy) pre-loading inspection, sample sampling and inspection, supervision services, relevant Chinese policies and regulations consulting services, etc.
regulations and standards
“Recycled Brass Raw Material Standard” (GB/T38470-2019), “Recycled Copper Raw Material Standard” (GB/T38471-2019), “Recycled Cast Aluminum Alloy Raw Material Standard” (GB/T38472-2019)
1. Submit an inspection application to CCIC Spain;
2. Verifies the shipper’s qualifications and cargo information;
3. Arrange an inspection (in situs) for pre-loading inspection and sample sampling;
4. Issue the quality certificate;
5. The certificate must send to China for the customs process.